Thursday, September 10, 2009

bork, bork, bork!!

It seems like I am on a total Muppets kick. It seems like they keep popping up everywhere.

Was conducting a search on YouTube and stumbled upon clips from The Muppet Show. I spent many a wonderful evening waiting for that Dance Fever disco dance show to be over so I could spend a blissful 1/2 hour with Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzy, Gonzo and of course, the Swedish Chef!

So I spent a blissful hour or two watching old clips of that Scandinavian menace to talking food attempt to create culinary masterpieces and it still makes me laugh as much as it did when I was 4 years old, although I probably have a greater appreciation for the genius of Jim Henson and his crew of puppet masters.

The only drawback - the song has been in my head all week.

Hopefully this will purge my  recent Muppets fixation.  







No comments:

Post a Comment