Friday, October 23, 2009

drew tal

Just discovered this amazing artist through this POST over at Trend Land. 

Amazing is the only word to to describe it.  Drew Tal grew up in Israel and according to the artist, that because he was "surrounded with such a colorful collage of ethnicities, languages, nationalities, cultures and religions made me realize from an early age that the world beyond me was a rich and complex place.  This revelation opened my eyes to the exotic and made me extremely curious about people and their religions, customs, costumes and histories."


He describes his work as such: "my art is a personal investigation across cultural bounds into the underlying human themes and common spiritual threads found in religious, mythological and sexual expression."

Check out more of his work at his website, drewtal.com.










No comments:

Post a Comment