Tuesday, September 22, 2009

disco dancing darcy...and the conga

Pride and Prejudice is one of my absolute favorite stories.  Elizabeth Bennett and Fitzwilliam Darcy are one of the greatest couples of classic literature and Jane Austen, ahead of her time.

This clip from series 3 of the British sketch show, That Mitchell and Webb Look takes a classic discourse between Eliza, Caroline Bingley and Darcy and completely turns it on its head - not to mention a Disco dance that looks like...well, you'll see.

I suggest that if you are at work, close the door to your office, you may scare your co-workers by falling off your chair laughing.

I am going to have to check out more of this show.  I really wish SNL were more like this show and others from Europe and Canada.  They are so much more creative in their ideas.  I really miss The Kids in the Hall.    
Enjoy!!



oh, for more hysterical fun also check out this:

No comments:

Post a Comment